In this role you will be responsible for leading the international product management efforts of an agile team. You set out a champion high-level product strategic vision for the track, supporting the overall business strategy.
Together with your Product Managers translate product and business objectives to goals and roadmaps for the individual teams. You navigate the SSU through a complex business landscape as well as driving fast-paced customer value creation and cultivating product culture.
Key Roles and Responsabilities
- Develop product strategy and roadmap by analyzing product performance
- Translate product strategy into product requirements and highly performing products
- Design, scope, and prioritize requirements based on business and client impact
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Define, measure and act on core KPIs for your track
- Manage a team of Product Managers and help them in their personal and career growth
- Create the environment to drive self-organization of the track and teams
- Use both quantitative and qualitative research to improve your part of the product
- Build and maintain a healthy and close relationship with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Keep management updated on ongoing progress and results of initiatives in your track
- Work closely with technology leadership to drive the right technical and functional decisions
- Ultimately be responsible for all product releases in the experience journey handled in your track