We are looking for a long-term collaborative partner to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Executive Team. In this role you will be the trusted person helping reduce the inherent complexities of the office environment, making the CEO’s job easier. Besides looking at schedules and administrative support for the CEO and the CFO of the SSU Holding, you can take over more responsibilities in shaping our Group’s company culture.
You will provide high-level administrative support to the C-Level leaders, including handling correspondence and scheduling meetings.
· You will organize schedules to run efficiently. This includes things like appointments, meetings, deadlines, presentations, and video calls with investors, shareholders and their teams.
· You ensure the CEO and CFO are prepared with all the right documents and information they’ll need for meetings and travel.
· You will organize events and meetings and you are passionate about making them special.
· You will set up highly efficient processes and procedures to optimize your daily tasks.
· You will be the go-to-person for the leadership team and you will be an integral part of continuing to nurture the “open-door” culture we have and the team-spirit we are living.