- Setup campaigns for different advertising solutions including sponsored product ads, display on direct sales and programmatic channels.
- Monitor performance of ad campaigns to avoid revenue leakage.
- Design and implement optimization strategies to boost our advertising partners ROA's.
- Collaborate closely with our Tech team to troubleshoot ad campaigns.
- Conduct thorough post-campaign analysis to improve performance of our ad solutions.
- Provide technical and customer side feedback to conduct product enhancements.
- Support our Tech team with the integration of third party AdTech providers.
- Provide consultation to our advertising partners in all matters related to campaign set up and performance.
Campaign Manager- Advertising (f/m/d) Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
As an Advertising Campaign Manager you will help us reshape advertising for Retail Media. You will take end to end ownership of ad campaigns management from set up to optimization. In parallel you will help us define, build and operate the proprietary ad stack to provide best of breed ad solutions to our advertising partners.
What you will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- At least 3+ years of publisher side AdOps experience.
- Deep knowledge of ad serving and experience working with Google Ad Manager or similar top tier ad server.
- Experience setting up integrations with SSP's, ad fraud and brand safety providers.
- Experience trouble shooting ad delivery related issues.
- Hands on experience setting up Header Bidding and Pre-bid related technologies both browser and server side.
- Able to proactively troubleshoot ad delivery related issues and to solve quickly and through the proper escalation process.
- Ability to analyze advertising related data and identify insights to assess campaign performance.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams is a big plus.
- Knowledge of retail media and sponsored product ad solutions is a plus.
- To-the-point communication skills in English.
- Results oriented, effectively prioritizing and multitasking, able to work with tight deadlines.
- Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcomed!
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
We are innovators. Breaking new ground every day isn‘t just for athletes. In inter-disciplinary teams across Business Units we relentlessly work on enabling direct-to-consumer and business-to-consumer commerce at scale. We are constantly looking for aspirational colleagues who are passionate about building the infrastructure to be the ecosystem partner for the sports industry and their customers, brands, offline and online specialists and broader sports communities.
News & Insights
Since 15.12.2021 we are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. We have been honoring this important day with some celebratory moments together with our Business Units and colleagues watching remote all around the world. Being a publicly listed company is an amazing achievement and has fueled our energy even more - we are here to conquer! If you have passion for sports - join us! Many exciting open vacancies are waiting for you!
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Exciting Combination of Tech and Sports e-commerce
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
I’m Tayla, The Recruitment Manager at SIGNA-Sports United.
Throughout my career I have had a people-centric focus. It is what drives me and gives me purpose. My passion is to help others, explore and accomplish their dreams.
With an analytical mindset and a passion for people recruitment became my home. A home where I
could build strong relationships and match candidates with their dream positions and careers. My
purpose has always been about inspiring, encouraging and fulfilling aspirations.
Hence why I started at SSU, it is a place that encourages growth, autonomy and innovation. An
environment where your opinions are valued and your impact great. A place filled with passionate
people, hardworking and collaborative, with a team spirit that inspires.
Be INSPIRED, by joining an amazing team of high-calibre individuals that are passionate about sports
and the outdoors. We are SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, we are DRIVEN, we are PASSIONATE, and we are INNOVATIVE!
Get in Touch: email@example.com