- Develop and implement the Tech & Data team community strategy to help reach all our team members.
- Define success criteria and metrics for the community strategy and drive impact; report status and risks.
- Analyse trends and sentiments among the community and make recommendations for improvement.
- Take full ownership of the community communication formats (such as newsletters, All-Hands meetings, community meetups and events) by finding stories, fact-checking information, and writing and editing content.
- Support the People function in planning staff retention and talent acquisition events.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and other community managers to ensure that the Tech & Data community is well represented.
Community Manager- Data & Tech (f/m/d) Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
This is an exciting and broad-reaching role at the heart of a fast-growing international e-commerce group of companies. It involves a high degree of hands-on day-to-day delivery as we are a fast-paced and hyper-growth company.
You will work closely with our leaders and employees of the Tech & Data team to help strengthen and expand our community and keep them engaged and well-informed.
You will ensure a constant and proactive information flow between teams, which can be challenging as we are an international team working a hybrid work model. You will report to the Chief of Staff to the CTO.
What you will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree, ideally in communications or a related field.
- Three years of professional experience in community management or managing programs/projects.
- Proven experience in supporting various change programs and processes.
- At least two years' experience of working closely with Software Engineering teams.
- Ability to engage communities through valuable content and conversations.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbally.
- English native speaker, ideally fluent in German.
- Attention to detail, ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcomed!
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
We are united by sports. Fueled by data. Accelerated by tech. More than 3000 tech-driven colleagues work for the SIGNA Sports United Group across the world. For us, every day is game day. Our teams play a key role in empowering founders and sports-businesses to lead in the digital age.
We are many, but we move as one - with agility. Our team is diverse, talented and full of positive spirit. We are always evolving. Technology is at our core. Our Tech Teams are located on-site close to the Business. In addition, in 2020, we opened a Hub, our Centro Tecnico, in Barcelona.
News & Insights
Since 15.12.2021 we are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. We have been honoring this important day with some celebratory moments together with our Business Units and colleagues watching remote all around the world. Being a publicly listed company is an amazing achievement and has fueled our energy even more - we are here to conquer! If you have passion for sports - join us! Many exciting open vacancies are waiting for you!
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Exciting Combination of Tech and Sports e-commerce
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
I’m Tayla, The Recruitment Manager at SIGNA-Sports United.
Throughout my career I have had a people-centric focus. It is what drives me and gives me purpose. My passion is to help others, explore and accomplish their dreams.
With an analytical mindset and a passion for people recruitment became my home. A home where I
could build strong relationships and match candidates with their dream positions and careers. My
purpose has always been about inspiring, encouraging and fulfilling aspirations.
Hence why I started at SSU, it is a place that encourages growth, autonomy and innovation. An
environment where your opinions are valued and your impact great. A place filled with passionate
people, hardworking and collaborative, with a team spirit that inspires.
Be INSPIRED, by joining an amazing team of high-calibre individuals that are passionate about sports
and the outdoors. We are SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, we are DRIVEN, we are PASSIONATE, and we are INNOVATIVE!
Get in Touch: email@example.com