We are looking for a CDP Engineer to take a key role in the implementation of Tealium CDP for Signa Sports United brands. As technical expert you will contribute to the development of our new MarTech Platform by bringing consistent and personalized customer experience to life. You will be part of the Group Martech Team.
- Work across different brands and organization of the group, collaborate closely with Martech PO, Area Lead and various activation stakeholders to understand various Data, Integration and Activation requirements
- Translate Data, Integration and Activation requirements into easily understandable Customer Data Platform Use Case Definitions
- Contribute to architectural decisions like Data Ingestion, Data Manipulation and Data activation for each Use Case Definition with Product Owners, Marketing Technology Managers
- Organize feedback loop meetings to walkthrough Customer Data Platform Definitions with various stakeholders and get required sign off for development and deployment
- Implement Data Ingestion Techniques, Attributes, Badges, Segmentation, Data Activation connectors along with proper testing of data flow
- Report, optimize, reorganize connectors / ingestion techniques to make sure all business units get the best out of the Customer Data Platform