As part of SIGNA Sports United, in our US Tennis businesses, we value innovation and believe that the strength of our business is our people. We value integrity and honest communication, which are guiding principles in managing our business. It is our passion to build champions on and off the court. We channel our passion for the sport we live every single day to deliver exceptional results and push the boundaries of what it means to be a tennis retailer. As part of our team, you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is truly rewarding.
At Tennis Express, we know tennis. From our far-reaching internet retail business to the brick-and-mortar store in Houston, we thrive on delivering our customer's cutting-edge clothing and equipment to help them on their tennis journey. Tennis is known as " the sport of a lifetime" and is inclusive of players worldwide. Tennis is truly a community without borders, and we feel the same about Tennis Express. We have a team of passionate employees from all different walks of life working to make sure every customer experience is outstanding. Our employees strive to deliver on our mission statement to inspire and nurture the inner champion – by delivering the best customer experience and providing innovative game improvement gear – one player at a time.
Tennis Express is looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our team to support incoming calls, chats, and other inquiries from our customers. This role will assist customers with product sales, product information, order tracking and order entry. Excellent customer service and high attention to detail is a must in this role. Customer Care Representatives can earn monthly bonuses based on meeting specific key performance indicators. Our customer service department is open 7 days a week. We offer full and part time opportunities with flexible schedules for weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the Tennis Express customer to deliver the best, most personalized service experience
- Interact with Tennis Express customers via phone calls, chats, emails, other communication channels
- Assist customer in purchase of product and create sales
- Facilitate customer understanding regarding account information, order status, return status, product information, policies, procedures, site navigation and time frames
- Resolve customer issues with creativity and positivity
- Route inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Build loyalty within the customer community by offering consistent exceptional customer service
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to stay up to date with current products, promotions, and initiatives
- Maintain a Customer Satisfaction score of 95% by ensuring timely and effective issue resolution
- Proactively sharing customer feedback internally regarding opportunities to the overall customer experience
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.