Tennis Express is looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our team to support incoming calls, chats, and other inquiries from our customers. This role will assist customers with product sales, product information, order tracking and order entry. Excellent customer service and high attention to detail is a must in this role. Customer Care Representatives can earn monthly bonuses based on meeting specific key performance indicators. Our customer service department is open 7 days a week. We offer full and part time opportunities with flexible schedules for weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the Tennis Express customer to deliver the best, most personalized service experience
- Interact with Tennis Express customers via phone calls, chats, emails, other communication channels
- Assist customer in purchase of product and create sales
- Facilitate customer understanding regarding account information, order status, return status, product information, policies, procedures, site navigation and time frames
- Resolve customer issues with creativity and positivity
- Route inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Build loyalty within the customer community by offering consistent exceptional customer service
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to stay up to date with current products, promotions, and initiatives
- Maintain a Customer Satisfaction score of 95% by ensuring timely and effective issue resolution
- Proactively sharing customer feedback internally regarding opportunities to the overall customer experience