- Work with product owner marketing technology to gather marketing tech requirements from the SSU businesses.
- Convert business requirements to proper functional digital analytics tags and rollout across our various online shops.
- Arrange regular meetings to provide feedback and suggest improvisations in digital analytics tag deployment.
- Work alongside the technology, shop & automation teams to understand various personalisation requirements and implement respective A/B Tests, MVT`s, working closely with the respective product owners.
- Work with data engineering and automation teams during data related projects and take ownership in implementing data solutions across the marketing technology stack to improve operational efficiency for the business when required.
- Provide expert advice to various stakeholders with respect to the marketing technology stack with close co-operation with the marketing technology product owner.
Digital Analytics Implementations Specialist (f/m/d) Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (“SSU”) is a NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) listed specialist online sports retail company based in Berlin, Germany. We own companies and brands in various sports including bikes, tennis, outdoor and team sports. We sell equipment and apparel via our 100 own online stores, collaborate with 500+ independent brick and mortar shops, and partner with over 1000 sports brands. Together we serve 7+ million customers around the world.
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist to design and develop appropriate analytics and tracking solutions. You will be involved in the overall process of implementation: understand the metric tagging plan, developing, testing, maintaining and auditing. Your role sits within the marketing tech team at SIGNA Sports United.
What you will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- Expert proficiency in the implementation of web analytics tools like Adobe Analytics/ Google Analytics/ Adjust.
- Expert proficiency in the implementation of personalization tools like Adobe Target/ Kameleon/ Google Optimiz/ Maxymiser / VWO.
- Working knowledge of customer data platforms is essential.
- Proficiency in English.
- Diligent, independent working methods and flexibility.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcome!
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
At SIGNA Sports United, we believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
We are united by sports. Fueled by data. Accelerated by tech. More than 3000 tech-driven colleagues work for the SIGNA Sports United Group across the world. For us, every day is game day. Our teams play a key role in empowering founders and sports-businesses to lead in the digital age.
We are many, but we move as one - with agility. Our team is diverse, talented and full of positive spirit. We are always evolving. Technology is at our core. Our Tech Teams are located on-site close to the Business. In addition, in 2020, we opened a Hub, our Centro Tecnico, in Barcelona.
News & Insights
Since 15.12.2021 we are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. We have been honoring this important day with some celebratory moments together with our Business Units and colleagues watching remote all around the world. Being a publicly listed company is an amazing achievement and has fueled our energy even more - we are here to conquer! If you have passion for sports - join us! Many exciting open vacancies are waiting for you!
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Exciting Combination of Tech and Sports e-commerce
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
I’m Tayla, The Recruitment Manager at SIGNA-Sports United.
Throughout my career I have had a people-centric focus. It is what drives me and gives me purpose. My passion is to help others, explore and accomplish their dreams.
With an analytical mindset and a passion for people recruitment became my home. A home where I
could build strong relationships and match candidates with their dream positions and careers. My
purpose has always been about inspiring, encouraging and fulfilling aspirations.
Hence why I started at SSU, it is a place that encourages growth, autonomy and innovation. An
environment where your opinions are valued and your impact great. A place filled with passionate
people, hardworking and collaborative, with a team spirit that inspires.
Be INSPIRED, by joining an amazing team of high-calibre individuals that are passionate about sports
and the outdoors. We are SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, we are DRIVEN, we are PASSIONATE, and we are INNOVATIVE!
Get in Touch: email@example.com