This position requires a close working relationship with our teams to ensure a high-quality performance and relationship.
This person will help us to:
- Manage and lead small to medium sized teams of skilled technicians through regular 1:1 meeting where you will set expectations, provide feedback on growth and career development, and advise on training to achieve professional development for each team member.
- Take an active part of the team and collaborate with other leaders in the organization
- Cultivate an environment where team members are empowered and demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and belonging
- Ensure that individuals on the team are learning, growing, and advancing in their respective careers through mentorship and sponsorship
- Find and introduce new ways to help the team understand and improve their tempo, shipping iteratively to learn, and making decisions to move forward
- Work with the recruiting team to attract, onboard, and retain diverse top talent