- With your expertise, you proactively accompany our projects in the SAP area.
- You are responsible for the economic feasibility of projects in terms of planning and implementation, specializing in SAP S/4HANA rollouts.
- You create and track project schedules and budgets. You competently represent the IT department in the interdisciplinary team of the SSU towards users and employees.
- With your know-how of several years in the area of support and leadership of project teams with internal and external stakeholders in international SAP projects you enrich our team and act in the multi-project management of the SSU.
- Ideally you have in-depth experience in one or more SAP modules.
- Budget and resource planning in the project phases, monitoring of project key figures and initiation of necessary measures.
- Perform regular processing and presentation of the projects.
ERP Project Manager (f/m/d)
Signa Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
More than 3000 tech-focused professionals work for SIGNA Sports United around the world. We play a key role in empowering our businesses to be leaders in the digital age. We are an agile, diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team. Our locations are varied with some based alongside the businesses across Germany, Spain, France, the US, UK and more.
The part you’ll play
What you’ll bring to the team
- The foundation of your success is a university degree or an adequate education.
- Furthermore, you have several years of professional experience in project/sub-project management of SAP projects, ideally with a specialization in the retail sector.
- You have been responsible for the successful realization of IT projects in all phases of planning and controlling.
- You bring service mentality, assertiveness and good knowledge of common project management and office applications.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English. German knowledge is a plus.
- You keep a clear head in challenging situations and distinguish yourself through your solution-oriented entrepreneurial vision.
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
At SIGNA Sports United we believe our team spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
Exciting combination of tech and sports e-commerce
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
Meet our recruiting team
"It has been an absolute pleasure to build our centralized tech recruiting team from scratch! As the Group Tech Recruiting Lead, I was given full autonomy to design the
function & create a roadmap for the near future. The right tech talent will make massive impact on Signa Sports United's time ahead and I am elated to be able to contribute to it."
"My daily goal is to acquire the brightest and best people for Signa Sports United. Talent is the key to growth and hiring is the most important thing we do. You can dream and envision the greatest place in the world – but only the right set of people can make that a reality."
"I believe employees are the greatest asset a company has and strive to bring the best talent to Signa Sports United. I am passionate about what I do because I am convinced nothing is more important to the business than hiring and developing the right people."
"I am passionate about exploring new methods to find, attract and engage the right people with the exciting opportunities available at Signa Sports United. I enjoy working with candidates to understand their motivation and find matches who can work effectively with the business for the long-term."