This is a seasonal/temporary position based in Salt Lake City, UT. Approximately 70% travel required.
Our Marketing Event team is looking for an experienced Event Technician to join us for the season - the successful candidate can hit the ground running building and maintaining our Nukeproof & Vitus marketing bike fleet. This role requires travel to events such as festivals, demo stops, races and dealers throughout North America to maintain and repair our demo fleet to keep the bikes in great condition for an outstanding rider experience. This position works closely with and reports to our Event Lead. The Event Technician applies detail-oriented skills, balances priorities, and contributes to a team that fosters creativity and brand growth. Attention to detail to ensure the brand and the product provide the safest and highest-quality consumer experience possible is paramount. Exciting, fast-paced environments where multi-tasking is essential will be part of the Event Technician's routine, as well as frequent travel to industry events, demos, and races is expected.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As part of the Nukeproof & Vitus event team you are responsible for the maintenance, inventory management, and care of the entire Vitus marketing bike fleet located in Salt Lake City, UT
- Participate as a technician at the demo tours and other bike related events as an integral part of the marketing event team
- Monitoring tools and parts inventory
- Facilitate a positive customer experience, including fitting bikes
- Resolve sometimes complex technical issues in a timely fashion
- Diagnose and repair/refurbish returned products for marketing, press and warranty work, as well as complete related paperwork and maintain records in company database
- Interact with end-user consumers, provide critical warranty and customer service – solve problems from start to finish
- Provide suggestions regarding product issues based on cycling trends and feedback from the market
- Responsible for the safety and quality of bikes assembled
- Other tasks as required including, but not limited to, setting up/tearing down event booths, assisting Rider Experience Agents during off season, and providing feedback to brand and product managers