- You will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO, including preparing reports, handling correspondence, and scheduling meetings.
- You will organize the CEO’s schedule to run efficiently. This includes things like appointments, meetings, deadlines, presentations, and video calls with investors, shareholders and his teams.
- You ensure the CEO is prepared with all the right documents and information he’ll need for meetings and travel.
- You will organize events and meetings and you are passionate about making them special.
- You will set up highly efficient processes and procedures to optimize your daily tasks.
- You will organize and edit PowerPoints presentations, you may be doing research in various topics or help to write up an analysis.
- You will be the go-to-person for the leadership team and you will be an integral part of continuing to nurture the “open-door” culture we have and the team-spirit we are living.
Executive Assistant (f/m/d) Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (“SSU”) is a NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) listed specialist online sports retail company based in Berlin, Germany. We own companies and brands in various sports including bikes, tennis, outdoor and team sports. We sell equipment and apparel via our 100 own online stores, collaborate with 500+ independent brick and mortar shops, and partner with over 1000 sports brands. Together we serve 7+ million customers around the world.
We are a ground-breaking online sports company with ~4,000 experts, specialists, innovators and entrepreneurs. We are on a journey to reinvent the industry and push the boundaries of what sports companies can do. SSU and its businesses in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports gives us scope for collaboration, learning and growth. Every day brings new opportunities. This is what it means to be part of SSU.
Live your passion; succeed together with us
We are looking for a long-term collaborative partner to the Chief Executive Officer. In this role you will be the trusted person helping reduce the inherent complexities of the office environment, making the CEO’s job easier. Besides looking at schedules and administrative support you can take over more responsibilities in mission-critical projects and in shaping our Group’s company culture.
The part you’ll play
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have more than five years experience in C-Suite assistant roles.
- You need to have impeccable scheduling skills. You can strategically organize meetings, events, and tasks to optimize the CEO's time and keep productivity at high levels.
- You will be able to build a keen business acumen and understanding to make most of the judgement calls in regards to organize the CEO’s office.
- You are a highly integer person with a well-developed sense of discretion.
- Your English language skills are excellent. If you speak German that would be an advantage.
- You bring enthusiasm for this position as well as empathy and a desire to understand others.
- You are hands-on and you are not shying away from helping where needed.
- We are proud of our great team spirit and we would like to welcome a colleague who is like us: open, proactive, self-motivated and positive.
- Your passion for an active lifestyle and sports is very welcome!
What you need to know
- Work with a passionate team.
- Permanent employment contract.
- 30 days of vacation each year.
- 10 days working from abroad.
- Flexible, hybrid working model.
- Best possible view from the 30th floor in the Upper West in Berlin Charlottenburg.
- Employee discounts in our own shops and from a wide range of partners.
- Company discount in many food / lunch locations around our office.
- Frequent office lunch and team events.
- Employee Assistance programme with access to mental wellbeing trainings and professional coaching services for you and your family members.
- 40EUR public transport subsidy.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
Live your ambition and work with some of the brightest strategic minds in the business. We are looking for support for our next M&A deal, brand partner collaboration, and for projects managed out of our headquarters in Berlin. We offer support to our businesses from commercial operations to providing pricing, marketing, and commercial in-house consulting.
News & Insights
Since 15.12.2021 we are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. We have been honoring this important day with some celebratory moments together with our Business Units and colleagues watching remote all around the world. Being a publicly listed company is an amazing achievement and has fueled our energy even more - we are here to conquer! If you have passion for sports - join us! Many exciting open vacancies are waiting for you!
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Exciting Combination of Tech and Sports e-commerce
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
I’m Tayla, The Recruitment Manager at SIGNA-Sports United.
Throughout my career I have had a people-centric focus. It is what drives me and gives me purpose. My passion is to help others, explore and accomplish their dreams.
With an analytical mindset and a passion for people recruitment became my home. A home where I
could build strong relationships and match candidates with their dream positions and careers. My
purpose has always been about inspiring, encouraging and fulfilling aspirations.
Hence why I started at SSU, it is a place that encourages growth, autonomy and innovation. An
environment where your opinions are valued and your impact great. A place filled with passionate
people, hardworking and collaborative, with a team spirit that inspires.
Be INSPIRED, by joining an amazing team of high-calibre individuals that are passionate about sports
and the outdoors. We are SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, we are DRIVEN, we are PASSIONATE, and we are INNOVATIVE!
Get in Touch: firstname.lastname@example.org