To support our strong growth and build a world-class corporate finance function, we are looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated hands on Finance Operations and Systems Specialist who will assume the position Group Finance Systems Specialist for the SSU group.
The Group Finance Systems Specialist will report to the Group Head of Finance Systems and Operations which is responsible for the overall finance operations and integrations across the group.
This role is critical to the SSU strategy in defining a group systems blueprint template which will facilitate a more central approach to the accounting teams globally. This role will work closely with the subsidiaries of the group to implement best practice operational finance processes and centralised systems. Furthermore, you will work closely with the subsidiaries Finance Directors and teams to support the implementation of the groups defined processes and procedures to enable the execution of the company’s vision for both organic and inorganic growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Group and subsidiaries to support the migration to the target finance operating blueprint, with emphasis on supporting the subsidiary business users for the ERP (SAP 4HANA) implementation.
- Support and lead the development of (in some instances) centralised finance operational processes in relation to key finance objects within SAP and other tools as needed
- Support the group and subsidiaries with the implementation of Coupa for T&E, contract management and procurement, etc.
- Support the group and subsidiaries with the implementation of Anaplan for reporting and budgeting
- Post implementation key support for the subsidiaries
- Document all key centralised processes for the group