You will be joining an evolving team that will complement the company’s growth journey, requiring you to be extremely comfortable with change and always remaining agile.
In the Audit, Risk and Compliance team, we aim to be highly trusted experts that support the delivery of strategic objectives and promote a culture of accountability and good governance. As ISG’s Specialist of Audit, Risk and Compliance you will have a wide-ranging set of activities and be involved in internal controls, risk management and governance processes, including supporting cross entity projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an energetic business, with a strong belief in team play, with also the potential to have an extremely diverse working portfolio and career.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Unit Lead of Audit, Risk and Compliance in improving the SSU’s ARC strategy/approach, always ensuring ISG’s objectives and constraints are considered, to result in balanced decision making.
- Coach, train and provide guidance to control owners and executors, promoting best practice in internal controls documentation
- Act as consultant to facilitate change activity and help to minimize future disruption of non-compliance, such as transformation/system implementation within ISG and the SSU group.
- Build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organization and across SSU, ensuring that the Audit, Risk and Compliance function is seen as highly trusted expert advisor.
Internal Controls (SOX):
- Support the Unit Lead Audit, Risk and Compliance in embedding and continuous improvement of ISG internal controls framework (including IT General Controls), aligning to SOx requirements and SSU Group standards, including:
- Assisting the business in developing control documentation and driving quality.
- Support the coordination of SOx testing activity and management of SOx processes.
- Support in the completion of ICOFR testing to a high standard, communicating, and reporting outcomes, ensuring issues are resolved and controls continually improved.
- Supporting in remediation of SOX findings
- Conducting SOX testing procedures in SSU entities
- Supporting training and coaching sessions for key stakeholders
- Work on projects assigned with cross functional teams within business and finance.
- Support with the Internal control framework maintenance within the GRC tool
Policy and Compliance:
- Support the Unit Lead Audit, Risk and Compliance with the implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance related policies within ISG, including:
- Collaboration with SSU Group to promote consistency and efficiency.
- Support the provision of training to enable rollout.
- Support the reporting as and when required, to SSU Group on related topics.
- Working on compliance related projects
- Support the Unit Lead Audit, Risk & Compliance in the implementation and continuous improvement of ISG’s risk framework:
- Supporting high quality risk documentation, enabling ISG to achieve objectives through considered risk acceptance.
- Supporting the completion of risk reviews, risk reporting and follow-up actions.
- Participate in Audits of SSU entities in accordance with the audit plan and ad hoc audits in assigned priority areas
- Support in the tracking and implementation of follow-up procedures of audit findings