- Establishment of the overarching IT Governance and IT Compliance function.
- Responsibility for the Tech/IT strategy in close collaboration with the Group CTO & CISO, its implementation, control and continuous development.
- Development and setup of a professional IT reporting based on the IT strategy.
- Design and implementation of an enterprise Tech/IT Management Framework incl. set up of methodology for IT policies and procedures.
- Establishment and ongoing maintenance of the central control inventory across all IT processes and first contact person for all IT process owners regarding IT controls.
- Management of compliance, governance and cost management according to international or group standards (e.g. SOX, Information Security, etc.).
- Establishment of a central IT Vendor Management (e.g. inventory, standard contracts, processes and regulation for contract owners).
- Consolidation of purchasing activities to leverage cost efficiencies (establishment of a central IT Purchasing incl. tender management and preferred suppliers).
- Implementation of central License Management.
- Responsible process owner of budgeting within IT incl. reporting of IT budgets and costs.
- Managing intercompany agreements across the group.
- Top Job
Group Head IT Governance & Steering (f/m/d) Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) has built the global #1 sports e-commerce & technology platform with market leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor & Team Sports. We are leveraging our unique tech and operating platform to power our leading online shops like Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, Outfitter, and many more, and to provide solutions to industry partners, including end-to-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions for brands and federations, connecting and enabling offline specialist retailers and integrating with digital sports communities.
We recently announced to go public through a business combination agreement with Yucaipa Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: YAC). The combination also includes the acquisition of the WiggleCRC Group, one of the largest online bike retailers globally, currently owned by Bridgepoint.
The combined entity will become the largest pure-play sports e-commerce and technology platform company by revenue, with expected net revenues of approximately $1.6 billion in the financial year ending on September 30, 2021, serving over 7 million active customers, 1,000+ brand partners, 500+ connected retail stores, and more than 15 million sports community users globally.
- Set up and controlling of IT Governance and IT Compliance across the entire tech area as well as professional and continuous IT Vendor Management
What you will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- 5+ years in IT, strong track record in IT Governance & Compliance, audit and process management.
- 2+ years leadership experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with common standards and best practices such as COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- International work experience, experience in working with companies and business units across borders; experience in working with US companies / business units is a huge plus.
- Hands-on work ethic, someone who not just delegates but is still actively involved in building up challenging a company's IT Governance & Compliance.
- Fluent English, fluent in German is nice to have but not a must. Additional language skills are a plus.
- Strong communication skills, confident and persuasive communication style.
- Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcomed!
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
We are united by sports. Fueled by data. Accelerated by tech. More than 3000 tech-driven colleagues work for the SIGNA Sports United Group across the world. For us, every day is game day. Our teams play a key role in empowering founders and sports-businesses to lead in the digital age.
We are many, but we move as one - with agility. Our team is diverse, talented and full of positive spirit. We are always evolving. Technology is at our core. Our Tech Teams are located on-site close to the Business. In addition, in 2020, we opened a Hub, our Centro Tecnico, in Barcelona.
News & Insights
Since 15.12.2021 we are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. We have been honoring this important day with some celebratory moments together with our Business Units and colleagues watching remote all around the world. Being a publicly listed company is an amazing achievement and has fueled our energy even more - we are here to conquer! If you have passion for sports - join us! Many exciting open vacancies are waiting for you!
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Exciting Combination of Tech and Sports e-commerce
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
I’m Tayla, The Recruitment Manager at SIGNA-Sports United.
Throughout my career I have had a people-centric focus. It is what drives me and gives me purpose. My passion is to help others, explore and accomplish their dreams.
With an analytical mindset and a passion for people recruitment became my home. A home where I
could build strong relationships and match candidates with their dream positions and careers. My
purpose has always been about inspiring, encouraging and fulfilling aspirations.
Hence why I started at SSU, it is a place that encourages growth, autonomy and innovation. An
environment where your opinions are valued and your impact great. A place filled with passionate
people, hardworking and collaborative, with a team spirit that inspires.
Be INSPIRED, by joining an amazing team of high-calibre individuals that are passionate about sports
and the outdoors. We are SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, we are DRIVEN, we are PASSIONATE, and we are INNOVATIVE!
Get in Touch: email@example.com