- Establishment of the overarching IT Governance and IT Compliance function.
- Responsibility for the Tech/IT strategy in close collaboration with the Group CTO & CISO, its implementation, control, and continuous development.
- Development and creation of a professional IT reporting system based on the IT strategy.
- Design and implementation of an enterprise Tech/IT Management Framework including creation of methodology for IT policies and procedures.
- Establishment and ongoing maintenance of the central control inventory across all IT processes and first contact person for all IT process owners regarding IT controls.
- Management of compliance, governance and cost management according to international or group standards (e.g. SOX, Information Security, etc.).
- Establishment of a central IT vendor management (e.g. inventory, standard contracts, processes, and regulation for contract owners).
- Consolidation of purchasing activities to leverage cost efficiencies (establishment of a central IT purchasing including tender management and preferred suppliers).
- Implementation of central license management.
- Responsible process owner of budgeting within IT including reporting of IT budgets and costs.
- Managing intercompany agreements across the group.
Group Head IT Governance & Steering (f/m/d) Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (“SSU”) is a NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) listed specialist online sports retail company based in Berlin, Germany. We own companies and brands in various sports including bikes, tennis, outdoor and team sports. We sell equipment and apparel via our 100 own online stores, collaborate with 500+ independent brick and mortar shops, and partner with over 1000 sports brands. Together we serve 7+ million customers around the world.
Establishment and control of IT Governance and IT Compliance across the entire tech function as well as professional and continuous IT Vendor Management.
What you will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- 5+ years in IT, strong track record in IT governance & compliance, audit, and process management.
- 2+ years of leadership experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with common standards and best practices such as COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- International work experience, experience working with companies and business units across borders; experience in working with US companies / businesses is an advantage.
- You will be hands-on and actively involved in improving the company's IT governance & compliance.
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in German is preferred and an additional language is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcome!
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
At SIGNA Sports United we believe that our team spirit burns brightest when we are together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
We are united by sports. Fueled by data. Accelerated by tech. More than 3000 tech-driven colleagues work for the SIGNA Sports United Group across the world. For us, every day is game day. Our teams play a key role in empowering founders and sports-businesses to lead in the digital age.
We are many, but we move as one - with agility. Our team is diverse, talented and full of positive spirit. We are always evolving. Technology is at our core. Our Tech Teams are located on-site close to the Business. In addition, in 2020, we opened a Hub, our Centro Tecnico, in Barcelona.
News & Insights
Since 15.12.2021 we are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. We have been honoring this important day with some celebratory moments together with our Business Units and colleagues watching remote all around the world. Being a publicly listed company is an amazing achievement and has fueled our energy even more - we are here to conquer! If you have passion for sports - join us! Many exciting open vacancies are waiting for you!
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Exciting Combination of Tech and Sports e-commerce
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
I’m Tayla, The Recruitment Manager at SIGNA-Sports United.
Throughout my career I have had a people-centric focus. It is what drives me and gives me purpose. My passion is to help others, explore and accomplish their dreams.
With an analytical mindset and a passion for people recruitment became my home. A home where I
could build strong relationships and match candidates with their dream positions and careers. My
purpose has always been about inspiring, encouraging and fulfilling aspirations.
Hence why I started at SSU, it is a place that encourages growth, autonomy and innovation. An
environment where your opinions are valued and your impact great. A place filled with passionate
people, hardworking and collaborative, with a team spirit that inspires.
Be INSPIRED, by joining an amazing team of high-calibre individuals that are passionate about sports
and the outdoors. We are SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, we are DRIVEN, we are PASSIONATE, and we are INNOVATIVE!
Get in Touch: email@example.com