In order to support our strong growth and to build a best-in-class Corporate Finance function, we are looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated Group Head of Consolidation reporting to the Director of Accounting and Reporting for the SSU Group.
Together with the Director of Accounting and Reporting the Group Head of Consolidation is responsible to drive and maintain the consolidation process including month and quarterly closings. As part of this role, it will be required to document current processes and perform monthly SOX controls.
The ideal candidate is a professional that applies hers/ his knowledge in a pragmatical goal-orientated and driven manner in line with the SSU interests and its stakeholders.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing SSU Groups consolidated financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Primary contact for the auditors and leading the preparation of all group PCAOB audit requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining IFRS impairment models and support Group wide accounting issues relating to impairment topics.
- Responsible for answering IFRS questions from local business units
- Responsible for providing accounts to SIGNA Retail in IFRS
- Ensure compliance in accordance with IFRS and SOX
- Overall responsibility for accounting close processes across all local business units to ensure high-quality accounting accuracy, and timely and meaningful reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Focus on improving the integrity of financial data and processes and controls.
- Harmonising financial operations and the control environment and monitor timely execution and quality, in which you develop best practices and optimise the finance structure.
- Leading the Consolidation team including functional and disciplinary leadership, including professional development