In order to support our strong growth and to build a best-in-class Corporate Finance function, we are looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated Group Consolidation Reporting Manager reporting to the Group Head of Consolidation Reporting.
Together with the Group Head of Consolidation Reporting the Group Consolidation Manager is responsible to drive and maintain the consolidation process including month and quarterly closings. As part of this role, it will be required to document current processes and perform monthly SOX controls.
The ideal candidate is a professional that applies hers/ his knowledge in a pragmatical goal-orientated and driven manner in line with the SSU interests and its stakeholders.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing SSU Groups consolidated financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Supporting in the preparation of all group PCAOB audit requirements.
- Responsible for providing accounts to major shareholder in IFRS
- Primary contact person in regards to the consolidation system (IDL KONSIS) across the group. Administer, develop, and improve the accuracy of the consolidation system (IDL KONSIS), alongside training users on best practise use of the system.
- Technical accounting support to local business units.
- Ensure that all intercompany account differences are identified, eliminated, and cleared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with IFRS and SOX
- Overall supporting accounting close processes across all local business units to ensure high-quality accounting accuracy, and timely and meaningful reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Support on a variety of ad hoc reports as required by different stakeholders across the group.