We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Help Desk Support professional to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Technology, the IT Help Desk Specialist will provide support to a variety of end users with different technical backgrounds, ranging from novice to advanced. This position will also require experience with server-side support and troubleshooting. Serve as the main point of contact within the Service Desk to resolve frontline issues. Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve technical issues for onsite and remote customers while providing an outstanding positive customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and will have practical experience supporting Windows based networks, cloud-based software solutions, e-commerce platform services, third party IT solution providers, PC hardware and software, and IT security knowledge. He/She will be knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and willing to work as part of a distributed team.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to translate technical knowledge to associates with a broad range of experience/expertise levels.
- Respond to and resolve service requests and incidents in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handle complex issues and escalations independently, pulling in the other IT teams as needed.
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, analysis, and troubleshooting; act as a critical escalation point to end users.
- Liaise between internal users, external resources, and technical partners to support information technology services across the organization.
- Collaborate with IT Team members to identify and implement solutions to improve system performance and efficiency.
- Interacts with vendors in the evaluation and selection of products and with the vendor support teams to resolve technical issues.
- Prior experience supporting ERP systems preferred (NetSuite, SAP).
- Communicate ideas and recommendations to improve technology and work inefficiencies.