- Development, rollout and continuous improvement of a group-wide IT vendor management
- Central SPOC for Tech/IT regarding any kind of IT vendor or contract
- Contract management incl. proactive communication towards contract owners incl. creation of standard contract / requirements for IT vendors
- Creation and maintenance of central inventory of IT vendors
- Search for and manage selection of IT vendors (incl. tender management), giving guidance for decision making of IT vendors selection
- Supporting and steering of reviewing and monitoring of IT vendors (methodology, templates, etc.)
- Consolidation of purchasing activities to leverage cost efficiencies
IT Vendor Manager (f/m/d) Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) has built the global #1 sports e-commerce & technology platform with market leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor & Team Sports. We are leveraging our unique tech and operating platform to power our leading online stores like Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, Outfitter, and many more.
SSU is firmly in growth mode, so far in 2021, we have entered the US market with the acquisitions of Tennis Express and Midwest sports, two of the largest tennis platforms in the US, we have acquired WiggleCRC, a global bike retailer, thus creating the biggest online bike retailer in the world. On 15.12.21 Signa Sports United has successfully floated on the New York Stock exchange and is now a publicly traded Company.
Our growth has been propelled by acquiring new Brands in leading sports businesses and scaling our current portfolio through our end-to-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions, connecting & enabling offline specialist retailers and integrating with digital sports communities.
Joining SSU would mean you will be part of high-calibre team, united by passion, driven by innovation, and pioneers in the Sports & Outdoors arena. Have the power to have tremendous impact and be a part of a team that fosters growth, leadership, community and transformation.
- Aligning and implementing group-wide IT Vendor Management including all necessary processes.
What you will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- Successfully completed degree in (business) informatics or IT contract law or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the field of vendor management and/or in the wider IT area
- Knowledge of IT contract management/IT contract law, IT vendor governance and service management processes (ITIL), especially service level management and performance management, is preferred
- Knowledge of the field of control reports, SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) and ITGC (IT General Controls)
- Comprehensive knowledge in current IT infrastructure technologies (network and cloud)
- Experienced in outsourcing IT services as well as in IT project and IT service management
- Proficient English, additional language skills are a plus
- Strong communication skills, confident appearance and persuasiveness
- Hands-on mentality
- Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcomed!
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
We are united by sports. Fueled by data. Accelerated by tech. More than 3000 tech-driven colleagues work for the SIGNA Sports United Group across the world. For us, every day is game day. Our teams play a key role in empowering founders and sports-businesses to lead in the digital age.
We are many, but we move as one - with agility. Our team is diverse, talented and full of positive spirit. We are always evolving. Technology is at our core. Our Tech Teams are located on-site close to the Business. In addition, in 2020, we opened a Hub, our Centro Tecnico, in Barcelona.
News & Insights
Since 15.12.2021 we are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. We have been honoring this important day with some celebratory moments together with our Business Units and colleagues watching remote all around the world. Being a publicly listed company is an amazing achievement and has fueled our energy even more - we are here to conquer! If you have passion for sports - join us! Many exciting open vacancies are waiting for you!
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Exciting Combination of Tech and Sports e-commerce
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
I’m Tayla, The Recruitment Manager at SIGNA-Sports United.
Throughout my career I have had a people-centric focus. It is what drives me and gives me purpose. My passion is to help others, explore and accomplish their dreams.
With an analytical mindset and a passion for people recruitment became my home. A home where I
could build strong relationships and match candidates with their dream positions and careers. My
purpose has always been about inspiring, encouraging and fulfilling aspirations.
Hence why I started at SSU, it is a place that encourages growth, autonomy and innovation. An
environment where your opinions are valued and your impact great. A place filled with passionate
people, hardworking and collaborative, with a team spirit that inspires.
Be INSPIRED, by joining an amazing team of high-calibre individuals that are passionate about sports
and the outdoors. We are SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, we are DRIVEN, we are PASSIONATE, and we are INNOVATIVE!
Get in Touch: email@example.com