- Development, implementation, and continuous improvement of group-wide IT vendor management.
- Central SPOC for Tech/IT regarding any kind of IT vendor or contract.
- Contract management including proactive communication with contract owners including the creation of standard contract / requirements for IT vendors.
- Creation and maintenance of central inventory of IT vendors.
- Search for and manage selection of IT vendors (including tender management), giving guidance for decision making of IT vendors selection.
- Supporting and steering of reviewing and monitoring of IT vendors (methodology, templates, etc.)
- Consolidation of purchasing activities to leverage cost efficiencies.
IT Vendor Manager (f/m/d) Germany
Signa Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (“SSU”) is a NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) listed specialist online sports retail company based in Berlin, Germany. We own companies and brands in various sports including bikes, tennis, outdoor and team sports. We sell equipment and apparel via our 100 own online stores, collaborate with 500+ independent brick and mortar shops, and partner with over 1000 sports brands. Together we serve 7+ million customers around the world.
Aligning and implementing group-wide IT Vendor Management including all necessary processes.
The part you’ll play
What you’ll bring to the team
- Degree in (business) informatics or IT contract law or comparable qualification.
- 7+ years of professional experience in the field of vendor management and/or in the wider IT area.
- Knowledge of IT contract management/IT contract law, IT vendor governance and service management processes (ITIL), especially service level management and performance management, is preferred.
- Knowledge of the field of control reports, SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) and ITGC (IT General Controls).
- Comprehensive knowledge of current IT infrastructure technologies (network and cloud).
- Experience in outsourcing IT services as well as in IT project and IT service management.
- Proficient English, additional language skills are an advantage.
- Persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcome!
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
At SIGNA Sports United we believe our team spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
Exciting combination of tech and sports e-commerce
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
Meet our recruiting team
"It has been an absolute pleasure to build our centralized tech recruiting team from scratch! As the Group Tech Recruiting Lead, I was given full autonomy to design the
function & create a roadmap for the near future. The right tech talent will make massive impact on Signa Sports United's time ahead and I am elated to be able to contribute to it."
"My daily goal is to acquire the brightest and best people for Signa Sports United. Talent is the key to growth and hiring is the most important thing we do. You can dream and envision the greatest place in the world – but only the right set of people can make that a reality."
"I believe employees are the greatest asset a company has and strive to bring the best talent to Signa Sports United. I am passionate about what I do because I am convinced nothing is more important to the business than hiring and developing the right people."
"I am passionate about exploring new methods to find, attract and engage the right people with the exciting opportunities available at Signa Sports United. I enjoy working with candidates to understand their motivation and find matches who can work effectively with the business for the long-term."