- Setup campaigns for different advertising solutions including sponsored product ads, display on direct sales and programmatic channels.
- Monitor performance of ad campaigns to avoid revenue leakage.
- Design and implement optimization strategies to boost our advertising partners ROA's.
- Collaborate closely with our Tech team to troubleshoot ad campaigns.
- Conduct thorough post-campaign analysis to improve performance of our ad solutions.
- Provide technical and customer side feedback to conduct product enhancements.
- Support our Tech team with the integration of third party AdTech providers.
- Provide consultation to our advertising partners in all matters related to campaign set up and performance.
Junior Campaign Manager- Advertising (f/m/d) Germany
Signa Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (“SSU”) is a NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) listed specialist online sports retail company based in Berlin, Germany. We own companies and brands in various sports including bikes, tennis, outdoor and team sports. We sell equipment and apparel via our 100 own online stores, collaborate with 500+ independent brick and mortar shops, and partner with over 1000 sports brands. Together we serve 7+ million customers around the world.
As an Junior Campaign Manager you will help us reshape advertising for Retail Media. You will take end to end ownership of ad campaigns management from set up to optimization. In parallel you will help us define, build and operate the proprietary ad stack to provide best of breed ad solutions to our advertising partners.
The part you’ll play
What you’ll bring to the team
- At least 1-2 years of publisher side AdOps experience.
- Deep knowledge of ad serving and experience working with Google Ad Manager or similar top tier ad server.
- Experience setting up integrations with SSP's, ad fraud and brand safety providers.
- Experience trouble shooting ad delivery related issues.
- Hands on experience setting up Header Bidding and Pre-bid related technologies both browser and server side.
- Able to proactively troubleshoot ad delivery related issues and to solve quickly and through the proper escalation process.
- Ability to analyze advertising related data and identify insights to assess campaign performance.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams is a big plus.
- Knowledge of retail media and sponsored product ad solutions is a plus.
- To-the-point communication skills in English.
- Results oriented, effectively prioritizing and multitasking, able to work with tight deadlines.
- Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcomed!
What you need to know
- Work with a passionate team.
- Permanent employment contract.
- 30 days of vacation each year.
- 10 days working from abroad.
- Flexible, hybrid working model.
- Best possible view from the 30th floor in the Upper West in Berlin Charlottenburg.
- Employee discounts in our own shops and from a wide range of partners.
- Frequent office lunch and team events.
- Employee Assistance programme with access to mental wellbeing trainings and professional coaching services for you and your family members.
- 40EUR public transport subsidy.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
Exciting combination of tech and sports e-commerce
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
Meet our recruiting team
"I am passionate about people and sports – making SSU the perfect match for me! In my role, I head the central functions' talent needs. This challenging position allows me to expand my boundaries and be a subject matter expert in both recruiting and HR business partnering.
I love to understand people’s stories, motivations, behaviours, successes, achievements but also their reaction in difficult situations.
My mission is to value, encourage, and support a diverse workforce by continually improving individual and organisational effectiveness at Signa Sports United. I am a proud brand ambassador of SSU’s values and take the initiative to inform people at various forums about our success."