- Review, edit and proof-read content, such as presentations, external reports, email communication, and marketing material.
- Manage SSU’s social media posts across Instagram and LinkedIn, creating accurate and engaging content.
- Find good stories and updates from across SSU’s business to include in the company-wide newsletter.
- Collate data analytics and find a way to visually ‘tell the story’ of SSU’s media impact, using information from our external media monitoring platforms and internal social media data.
- Maintain, and continually expand and refine, SSU’s asset repository of logos, photos, videos, and images.
- Create visual content, using Adobe Photoshop/InDesign and/or similar tools like Canva.
- Help coordinate and organise large-scale events, including sourcing venues, event agencies and speakers.
Junior Content Manager (f/m/d) - Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
SSU is currently looking for a Junior Content Manager to join the Group Communications Team in Berlin, Germany. This is an exciting and broad-reaching role at the heart of a fast-growing international company. The role involves a high degree of hands-on day-to-day delivery as we are a fast-paced organisation.
You’ll work closely with the Chief Communications Officer, Senior Communications Manager, and PR Managers to support SSU’s internal and external communications, and brand management.
What you will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- You must be a native English speaker, with excellent writing skills, and a knack for creating compelling content.
- Ideally you have completed college or university and have at least two years’ work experience.
- Your roles to date need to demonstrate your interest in a career in communications/content.
- Proficiency and writing skills in German are a benefit, as many of our SSU colleagues are German speakers.
- You have a passion for sport and an active life.
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
Group Communications sits at the heart of SIGNA Sports United (SSU), a fast-growing international company.
We are responsible for positioning SSU as a leader in online sports retail. We make sure the right messages land in front of the right people, including investors, clients, the media and social media platforms.
We are a small team passionate about our craft, writing and creating content about SSU's companies and brands.