In order to support our strong growth and to build a best-in-class centralized global Finance function, we are looking to hire an experienced and highly motivated Finance manager who will assume the position “Manager Financial Planning & Analysis” for the SSU group.
In this role you will be part of our global Group Controlling and helping our Business Units to grow and develop sustainably. This role is critical to the SSU strategy in building our planning processes and implementing them on a global level. You will work closely with the subsidiaries of the group in order to implement best practice operational finance processes and centralized systems. Furthermore, you will work closely with the top management in designing our to-be operating model for Group Controlling.
If you are hungry to join the market leader in its category and want to have meaningful impact on driving important finance initiatives, you are highly welcome at SSU!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Acting as a pro-active sparring partner for our Business Units in all Controlling aspects
- Driving our financial steering processes (budgeting, forecasting, reporting)
- Preparing our monthly reporting package including commenting
- Executing our planning processes (budget, forecast)
- Developing steering instruments suitable to the needs of a fast-paced, highly agile business environment (forecasting tools, scenario modelling)
- Building the Business Partner function and responsible of on financial processes management within BU
- Establishing financial and non-financial KPIs and value drivers together with our BI team
- Leading finance projects and strategic initiatives (e.g., planning & consolidation tool)