- Responsible for the SMS reporting landscape and its further development of sales and adops steering.
- Establish SMS data infrastructure needs (aggregated data sets and structures) and work with central data teams to launch and monitor the performance of our marketing operations and profitability, as well as drive business understanding.
- Independently drive and create key data interpretations to improve the trajectory of the business.
- Collaborate with verticals (portfolio of online stores) and BI engineering teams to identify opportunities and develop new solutions for measurement, i.e algorithm improvements, forecasting models, etc.
- Analyse data, conduct investigation, and synthesize requirements into project plans, written proposals, and structured playbooks.
- Support the SMS leadership with data storytelling and ensure business decisions are based on accurate and meaningful data.
- Direct exposure to senior stakeholders, projects, analytical concepts, and prototypes.
MarTech Analyst (f/m/d) Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
The MarTech Analyst role is based in Sports Marketing Services (SMS), the retail marketing arm of SIGNA Sports United (SSU), and is responsible for the setting up of a brand new analytics team that will lead and support with reporting, data concepts, deep-dive analyses, and consulting on all types of analytical retail marketing queries.
Furthermore, in this position, you will play a key role in driving the development of the business by building the right tooling and dashboards that lead to data-driven and meaningful decisions across Sales, AdOps, and SSU teams. Finally, you will work on various analytical tasks across our business and directly impact the way we steer our operations.
What you will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- Degree in Economics, Computer science, Mathematics, or other quantitative studies.
- Ideally, 5+ years of working experience in Analytics with a focus on MarTech.
- Balanced technical acumen with business understanding and excellent collaboration skills.
- Can easily translate business questions into quantitative terms and present easy-to-understand results.
- Proven track record of building up business monitoring and insights within e-commerce KPIs.
- Extensive experience of data visualization tools like MSTR, Tableau, Google DataStudio is essential.
- Strong experience using SQL or similar language to extract and manipulate data on e.g. BigQuery.
- Experience with a scripting language like Python or R would be a plus.
- Fluent English language skills, another language is a plus.
- Passion for Sports and Tech is very welcomed!
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
We are innovators. Breaking new ground every day isn‘t just for athletes. In inter-disciplinary teams across Business Units we relentlessly work on enabling direct-to-consumer and business-to-consumer commerce at scale. We are constantly looking for aspirational colleagues who are passionate about building the infrastructure to be the ecosystem partner for the sports industry and their customers, brands, offline and online specialists and broader sports communities.
News & Insights
Since 15.12.2021 we are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. We have been honoring this important day with some celebratory moments together with our Business Units and colleagues watching remote all around the world. Being a publicly listed company is an amazing achievement and has fueled our energy even more - we are here to conquer! If you have passion for sports - join us! Many exciting open vacancies are waiting for you!
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Exciting Combination of Tech and Sports e-commerce
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
I’m Tayla, The Recruitment Manager at SIGNA-Sports United.
Throughout my career I have had a people-centric focus. It is what drives me and gives me purpose. My passion is to help others, explore and accomplish their dreams.
With an analytical mindset and a passion for people recruitment became my home. A home where I
could build strong relationships and match candidates with their dream positions and careers. My
purpose has always been about inspiring, encouraging and fulfilling aspirations.
Hence why I started at SSU, it is a place that encourages growth, autonomy and innovation. An
environment where your opinions are valued and your impact great. A place filled with passionate
people, hardworking and collaborative, with a team spirit that inspires.
Be INSPIRED, by joining an amazing team of high-calibre individuals that are passionate about sports
and the outdoors. We are SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, we are DRIVEN, we are PASSIONATE, and we are INNOVATIVE!
Get in Touch: email@example.com