- Define API’s to integrate different e-commerce systems
- Develop reusable and scalable API’s using MuleSoft best practices (API led connectivity)
- Work together with different teams to understand product requirements and help them to make the right choice.
Mulesoft Developer (f/m/d)
Signa Sports United • Barcelona
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
More than 3000 tech-focused professionals work for SIGNA Sports United around the world. We play a key role in empowering our businesses to be leaders in the digital age. We are an agile, diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team. Our locations are varied with some based alongside the businesses across Germany, Spain, France, the US, UK and more.
The part you’ll play
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working with MuleSoft
- Familiar with scalable API’s
- Knowledge in Service Oriented Architectures (microservices, event-driven...)
- Experience with message and queue systems
- A passion for engineering, learning, and teamwork is a must!
- Advanced English communication skills (we work in English!)
What you need to know
- Competitive compensation
- Real time flexibility: you can organize yourself as it best fits your day to day.
- 100% remote work: even before this COVID19 situation.
- 25 days of annual leave
- 1500€ of Budget for professional development (Language lessons, certifications, etc...)
- Private medical insurance
- Restaurant ticket, transportation, childcare, etc...
- 800€ of Budget for work setup the first year + 200€ the rest.
800€ Workplace budget the first year + 200€ the rest
1.500€ Personal development budget per year
Private medical insurance
Remote (within Spain)
25 days annual holiday + public/ bank holidays
Ticket Restaurant, Transport Ticket, etc...
Recruitment team's message
Ready to embark on a journey of exceptional learning and impact? Head to our career page to submit your application. Be sure to highlight your relevant skills, experiences, and how you align with our mission and values.
The recruitment team (Dan, Danitza , Marta, Sharon) look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our Department. If you're passionate about data, e-commerce, and sports, this is the place for you to excel and make a significant impact.
Thank you for considering SIGNA Sports United as your next career destination. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.