Reporting to the US Chief People Officer, the Contract Recruiter will support the development and implementation of effective recruiting and hiring strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. This role will support recruiting and hiring for various functions such as Marketing, Finance, Customer Experience, Operations, and more. The right candidate will have strong talent acquisition experience having sourced for a wide variety of roles from entry level to Sr. Managers. This is an opportunity to support a fast-pace, fast-growing team that is passionate about what they do.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives the complete recruitment lifecycle from screening to offer for assigned roles
- Collaborates with Chief People Officer and hiring managers to identify talent needs that will inform the development of recruiting strategies and plans to drive timely role fulfillment
- Utilizes effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Ensures candidates are properly captured and tracked through the ATS to ensure accurate reporting
- Conduct phone/zoom candidate screens and recommend candidates that meet qualifications for further consideration
- Ensure excellent candidate experience by guiding them through the interview process, ensuring all candidates are respectfully notified of their status in the consideration process
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates to recommend and navigate through the consideration process
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned