- In your role as SAP Basis Administrator, you will be responsible for the operation, availability, performance and optimization of our SAP system landscape (SAP S/4HANA) together with the external hosting provider
- Support of the SAP transport system
- Authorization maintenance and administration
SAP Basis Consultant (f/m/d)
Signa Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
More than 3000 tech-focused professionals work for SIGNA Sports United around the world. We play a key role in empowering our businesses to be leaders in the digital age. We are an agile, diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team. Our locations are varied with some based alongside the businesses across Germany, Spain, France, the US, UK and more.
The part you’ll play
What you’ll bring to the team
- Practical experience in SAP Basis administration and the operation of an SAP system landscape.
- Knowledge of SAP tools in the Basis environment (including SAP Solution Manager, Transport Organizer and System Monitoring) as well as common operating systems, ideally also HANA-DB is desirable
- You are familiar with authorization maintenance and administration
- Experience with connecting SAP systems to data lakes
- High level of initiative coupled with hands-on mentality, flexibility and creativity
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics and to work independently on new content
- Hands on mentality, analytical way of thinking and working
- Good command of English, both written and spoken. German is a plus
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
At SIGNA Sports United we believe our team spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
Deutschland ticket - 40 Euro employer contribution
20 % discount for our selected online stores
30 of Vacation + Public holidays
Employee Assistance program for mental wellbeing
Hybrid working model
Recruitment team's message
Ready to embark on a journey of exceptional learning and impact? Head to our career page to submit your application. Be sure to highlight your relevant skills, experiences, and how you align with our mission and values.
The recruitment team (Dan, Danitza , Marta, Sharon) look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our Department. If you're passionate about data, e-commerce, and sports, this is the place for you to excel and make a significant impact.
Thank you for considering SIGNA Sports United as your next career destination. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.