- In your role as SAP Basis Administrator, you will be responsible for the operation, availability, performance and optimization of our SAP system landscape (SAP S/4HANA) together with the external hosting provider
- Support of the SAP transport system
- Authorization maintenance and administration
SAP Basis Consultant (f/m/d)
Signa Sports United • Herzebrock-Clarholz
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) has built the global #1 sports e-commerce & technology platform with market leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor & Team Sports. We are leveraging our unique tech and operating platform to power our leading online stores like Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, Outfitter, and many more.
SSU is firmly in growth mode, so far in 2021, we have entered the US market with the acquisitions of Tennis Express and Midwest sports, two of the largest tennis platforms in the US, we have acquired WiggleCRC, a global bike retailer, thus creating the biggest online bike retailer in the world. On 15.12.21 Signa Sports United has successfully floated on the New York Stock exchange and is now a publicly traded Company.
Our growth has been propelled by acquiring new Brands in leading sports businesses and scaling our current portfolio through our end-to-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions, connecting & enabling offline specialist retailers and integrating with digital sports communities.
Joining SSU would mean you will be part of high-calibre team, united by passion, driven by innovation, and pioneers in the Sports & Outdoors arena. Have the power to have tremendous impact and be a part of a team that fosters growth, leadership, community and transformation.
The part you’ll play
What you’ll bring to the team
- Practical experience in SAP Basis administration and the operation of an SAP system landscape.
- Knowledge of SAP tools in the Basis environment (including SAP Solution Manager, Transport Organizer and System Monitoring) as well as common operating systems, ideally also HANA-DB is desirable
- You are familiar with authorization maintenance and administration
- Experience with connecting SAP systems to data lakes
- High level of initiative coupled with hands-on mentality, flexibility and creativity
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics and to work independently on new content
- Hands on mentality, analytical way of thinking and working
- Good command of German and English, both written and spoken
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
At SIGNA Sports United we believe our team spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
Deutschland ticket - 40 Euro employer contribution
20 % discount for our selected online stores
30 of Vacation + Public holidays
Employee Assistance program for mental wellbeing
Hybrid working model
Recruitment team's message
Ready to embark on a journey of exceptional learning and impact? Head to our career page to submit your application. Be sure to highlight your relevant skills, experiences, and how you align with our mission and values.
The recruitment team (Dan, Danitza , Marta, Sharon) look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our Department. If you're passionate about data, e-commerce, and sports, this is the place for you to excel and make a significant impact.
Thank you for considering SIGNA Sports United as your next career destination. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.