- In your role as SAP Basis Administrator, you will be responsible for the operation, availability, performance and optimization of our SAP system landscape (SAP S/4HANA) together with the external hosting provider
- Support of the SAP transport system
- Authorization maintenance and administration
SAP Basis Consultant (m/f/d)
Signa Sports United • Stuttgart
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) has built the global #1 sports e-commerce & technology platform with market leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor & Team Sports. We are leveraging our unique tech and operating platform to power our leading online stores like Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, Outfitter, and many more.
SSU is firmly in growth mode, so far in 2021, we have entered the US market with the acquisitions of Tennis Express and Midwest sports, two of the largest tennis platforms in the US, we have acquired WiggleCRC, a global bike retailer, thus creating the biggest online bike retailer in the world. On 15.12.21 Signa Sports United has successfully floated on the New York Stock exchange and is now a publicly traded Company.
Our growth has been propelled by acquiring new Brands in leading sports businesses and scaling our current portfolio through our end-to-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions, connecting & enabling offline specialist retailers and integrating with digital sports communities.
Joining SSU would mean you will be part of high-calibre team, united by passion, driven by innovation, and pioneers in the Sports & Outdoors arena. Have the power to have tremendous impact and be a part of a team that fosters growth, leadership, community and transformation.
The part you’ll play
What you’ll bring to the team
- Practical experience in SAP Basis administration and the operation of an SAP system landscape.
- Knowledge of SAP tools in the Basis environment (including SAP Solution Manager, Transport Organizer and System Monitoring) as well as common operating systems, ideally also HANA-DB is desirable
- You are familiar with authorization maintenance and administration
- Experience with connecting SAP systems to data lakes
- High level of initiative coupled with hands-on mentality, flexibility and creativity
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics and to work independently on new content
- Hands on mentality, analytical way of thinking and working
- Good command of German and English, both written and spoken
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
At SIGNA Sports United we believe our team spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
Exciting combination of tech and sports e-commerce
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
Meet our recruiting team
"It has been an absolute pleasure to build our centralized tech recruiting team from scratch! As the Group Tech Recruiting Lead, I was given full autonomy to design the
function & create a roadmap for the near future. The right tech talent will make massive impact on Signa Sports United's time ahead and I am elated to be able to contribute to it."
"My daily goal is to acquire the brightest and best people for Signa Sports United. Talent is the key to growth and hiring is the most important thing we do. You can dream and envision the greatest place in the world – but only the right set of people can make that a reality."
"I believe employees are the greatest asset a company has and strive to bring the best talent to Signa Sports United. I am passionate about what I do because I am convinced nothing is more important to the business than hiring and developing the right people."
"I am passionate about exploring new methods to find, attract and engage the right people with the exciting opportunities available at Signa Sports United. I enjoy working with candidates to understand their motivation and find matches who can work effectively with the business for the long-term."