- You are interested in the changeover to SAP S/4HANA and are actively driving this forward as part of the group-wide project
- Creation and adaptation of templates for S/4Hana roll-outs, ensuring technical implementation as well as content and technical documentation
- Analyses, optimization and solution proposals for business processes according to best practice approach
- Implementation and modification of processes in the logistics area in close cooperation with other SAP team members, key users and the business departments
- Definition, documentation and implementation of new process requirements for SAP SD including customizing
- Support for the company-wide S/4HANA migration
- Conducting workshops and trainings
- Support of function, integration and user acceptance tests, including troubleshooting
- Contact person for key users and team members for technical business questions in day-to-day business
- Support for all questions in the area of logistics at all levels
- Creation of SAP user profiles, including assignment and adjustment of roles as well as integration of Fiori Apps
- Participation in consulting, conceptual design and implementation like Integration scenarios, Interface concepts and Coordination of architecture coordination in the system landscape
SAP SD Consultant (m/f/d)
Signa Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
More than 3000 tech-focused professionals work for SIGNA Sports United around the world. We play a key role in empowering our businesses to be leaders in the digital age. We are an agile, diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team. Our locations are varied with some based alongside the businesses across Germany, Spain, France, the US, UK and more.
The part you’ll play
What you’ll bring to the team
- Adequate professional training or studies
- Experience in international SAP -, roll out and optimization projects, preferably in S/4 Hana projects
- Very good process and SAP knowledge in the modules SD as well as understanding of the adjacent modules
- Knowledge of other SAP modules as well as the programming language ABAP, SAPscript and Smartforms and Adobe Forms are desirable
- Experience in retail is desirable
- Accustomed to work in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
- Communicative and solution-oriented working style in English & German.
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new topics and to independently develop new content
- Hands on mentality, analytical way of thinking and working
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
At SIGNA Sports United we believe our team spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
Exciting combination of tech and sports e-commerce
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
Meet our recruiting team
"It has been an absolute pleasure to build our centralized tech recruiting team from scratch! As the Group Tech Recruiting Lead, I was given full autonomy to design the
function & create a roadmap for the near future. The right tech talent will make massive impact on Signa Sports United's time ahead and I am elated to be able to contribute to it."
"My daily goal is to acquire the brightest and best people for Signa Sports United. Talent is the key to growth and hiring is the most important thing we do. You can dream and envision the greatest place in the world – but only the right set of people can make that a reality."
"I believe employees are the greatest asset a company has and strive to bring the best talent to Signa Sports United. I am passionate about what I do because I am convinced nothing is more important to the business than hiring and developing the right people."
"I am passionate about exploring new methods to find, attract and engage the right people with the exciting opportunities available at Signa Sports United. I enjoy working with candidates to understand their motivation and find matches who can work effectively with the business for the long-term."