- Develop reports and analyses to derive insights from customer and competitor behaviour to support the optimization of our dynamic pricing models and assortment steering.
- Create dashboards for our brand partners that allow them to easily monitor their articles’ performance within the SSU universe as well as their competitive landscape and the pricing dynamics therein.
- Present your results in accessible, creative, and engaging data visualizations to facilitate clear insights.
- The go-to person for all topics around our market data, metrics, and analyses. You know how the critical data is collected, stored, and flows between systems and tables.
- Define, implement, and continuously improve the data infrastructure and guarantee a high data quality together with our Data team.
- Measure and communicate progress along KPIs effectively and make recommendations with regards to actions.
- Bring your own ideas for analyses, metrics, and reports to continuously enhance our market understanding and to finetune our steering.
(Senior) Analyst – Market Intelligence (m/f/d) Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin • Germany
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) has built the global #1 sports e-commerce & technology platform with market leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor & Team Sports. We are leveraging our unique tech and operating platform to power our leading online stores like Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, Outfitter, and many more.
SSU is firmly in growth mode, so far in 2021, we have entered the US market with the acquisitions of Tennis Express and Midwest sports, two of the largest tennis platforms in the US, we have acquired WiggleCRC, a global bike retailer, thus creating the biggest online bike retailer in the world. On 15.12.21 Signa Sports United has successfully floated on the New York Stock exchange and is now a publicly traded Company.
Our growth has been propelled by acquiring new Brands in leading sports businesses and scaling our current portfolio through our end-to-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions, connecting & enabling offline specialist retailers and integrating with digital sports communities.
Joining SSU would mean you will be part of high-calibre team, united by passion, driven by innovation, and pioneers in the Sports & Outdoors arena. Have the power to have tremendous impact and be a part of a team that fosters growth, leadership, community and transformation.
Our Pricing and Market Intelligence team enables our e-commerce platforms and partner brands to offer the best value for our customers while assuring growth and profitability of our shops.
Determining the best offer is thereby a complex challenge which we are solving by combining commercial knowledge and market insights with technology-driven solutions, vast amounts of data and advanced analytical methodologies.
What You Will Do
As a (Senior) Analyst in Market Intelligence, you will play a key role in improving the way we set prices and steer our assortment through the deep understanding of our customers’ and competitors’ behaviour. You independently perform analytical tasks, own projects within your team and transform data into actionable insights and recommendations that drive strategic and operative decisions.
What you will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- You have strong quantitative skills with 2+ years of experience in analytics, ideally with industry experience in e-commerce and/or sports.
- You have a strong business sense and a good understanding of market & pricing dynamics.
- You have hands-on experience with the manipulation and analysis of large data sets as well as advanced skills in SQL and BI tools. Knowledge of Python or R is a plus.
- You combine a passion for data and challenging questions with creative problem-solving capabilities and an eye for detail.
- You work independently, results-oriented, and proactively.
- You communicate your results effectively.
- You speak English fluently.
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
We never rest thinking we are the best. It‘s always about pushing forward and solving new problems and unknown spaces. Join our team and work with the brightest strategic minds. We are looking for support for our next big M&A deals and for projects run out of our „UMC – United Mission Control Center“. We offer support to our Businesses from our Commercial Operations experts, providing pricing, marketing and commercial inhouse consulting.
News & Insights
Since 15.12.2021 we are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. We have been honoring this important day with some celebratory moments together with our Business Units and colleagues watching remote all around the world. Being a publicly listed company is an amazing achievement and has fueled our energy even more - we are here to conquer! If you have passion for sports - join us! Many exciting open vacancies are waiting for you!
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Exciting Combination of Tech and Sports e-commerce
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
I’m Tayla, The Recruitment Manager at SIGNA-Sports United.
Throughout my career I have had a people-centric focus. It is what drives me and gives me purpose. My passion is to help others, explore and accomplish their dreams.
With an analytical mindset and a passion for people recruitment became my home. A home where I
could build strong relationships and match candidates with their dream positions and careers. My
purpose has always been about inspiring, encouraging and fulfilling aspirations.
Hence why I started at SSU, it is a place that encourages growth, autonomy and innovation. An
environment where your opinions are valued and your impact great. A place filled with passionate
people, hardworking and collaborative, with a team spirit that inspires.
Be INSPIRED, by joining an amazing team of high-calibre individuals that are passionate about sports
and the outdoors. We are SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, we are DRIVEN, we are PASSIONATE, and we are INNOVATIVE!
Get in Touch: email@example.com