About SIGNA Sports United:
SIGNA Sports United (“SSU”) is a NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) listed specialist online sports retail company based in Berlin, Germany. We own companies and brands in various sports including bikes, tennis, outdoor and team sports. We sell equipment and apparel via our 100 own online stores, collaborate with 500+ independent brick and mortar shops, and partner with over 1000 sports brands. Together we serve 7+ million customers around the world.
About the Tech & Data team:
More than 3000 tech-focused professionals work for SIGNA Sports United around the world. We play a key role in empowering our businesses to be leaders in the digital age. We are an agile, diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team. Our locations are varied with some based alongside the businesses across Germany and the US and others at our tech hub in Barcelona, Spain.
We’re looking for a Senior Backend PHP developer to join our Distribution Channels team. The team is supporting a leading business that operates in over 14 countries and is active on more than 10 marketplaces. You will be working with different APIs, messaging, data transformations and supporting further migration to event-based systems.
Key Roles and Responsabilities
- Support the Distribution Channels team, working on service and microservice architectural quality-based decisions in the complex domain and data flow
- Develop and work with different APIs
- Bring knowledge in the event based systems and support further migration
- You will be part of an agile team that makes decisions together and works independently on solutions
- Support code reviews and improve our services and processes
- Expand your knowledge of programming and technologies
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.