- Work with and lead our most strategic accounts (household brands) to drive long-term sustainable business growth and client satisfaction.
- Be responsible for annual client marketing strategy and marketing mix, inclusive of SMS performance and branding solutions and its offering with the support of the respective business experts.
- Be accountable for the materialization of the yearly/seasonal marketing plans and campaigns, whilst liaising with internal teams on execution and ongoing campaign optimization.
- Develop a deep understanding of our key suppliers’ business goals, as well as commercial needs and turn data into compelling product pitches / upsell opportunities to drive client success and product adoption.
- Be the main POC and build/maintain strong relationships with supplier’ trade and marketing teams (executive, operational, creative, measurement, and agency), resulting in trusted client consultancy, via critical business insights/input, recommendations, and sales opportunities.
(Senior) Client Manager (f/m/d) Germany
SIGNA Sports United • Berlin
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) is the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, with market leading positions in bike, tennis, outdoor and team sports. Our group of companies include Wiggle, Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, and Outfitter. We are passionate about sport and staying active.
We listed on the New York Stock Exchange in December 2021 and are the largest pure-play sports e-commerce company by revenue. We serve over 7 million active customers, have 1,000+ brand partners, and 500+ connected retail stores.
The Senior Client Manager role is based within SMS’ marketing and sales unit. You will bring your strategic mindset into a sales and account management setup to work with our key accounts, and advise them on innovative marketing solutions and scalable retail media strategies.
The success of the role is measured directly by marketing / media revenue generation, client solution adoption, and overall client satisfaction. Therefore, given the high complexity and very individual needs of our key partners, your dedication to providing a high service level and strategic consultancy will set you apart!
If this sounds like an ideal working environment where you will constantly challenge yourself and strive to set a key example within one of the most ambitious units, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
What you will be responsible for
What we're looking for
- Experienced in online media sales with 5+ years of relevant work experience with business development or consulting, account management, or sales background.
- Preferred experience in media sales or sports commerce or online publisher / digital agency account management.
- Experienced in managing high-value relationships, driving strategic agendas, key business insights, and strategic client communication.
- Successful track record of compelling data-backed storytelling and recommendations.
- Expert in managing internal/external forecasts and achieving strategic commercial objectives for partners.
- Excellent communication skills in English - you are confident in interacting and presenting independently at a senior management level.
What you need to know
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
We are innovators. Breaking new ground every day isn‘t just for athletes. In inter-disciplinary teams across Business Units we relentlessly work on enabling direct-to-consumer and business-to-consumer commerce at scale. We are constantly looking for aspirational colleagues who are passionate about building the infrastructure to be the ecosystem partner for the sports industry and their customers, brands, offline and online specialists and broader sports communities.
News & Insights
Since 15.12.2021 we are a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. We have been honoring this important day with some celebratory moments together with our Business Units and colleagues watching remote all around the world. Being a publicly listed company is an amazing achievement and has fueled our energy even more - we are here to conquer! If you have passion for sports - join us! Many exciting open vacancies are waiting for you!
Fast paced company with exciting challenges
Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
Highly self-organised and autonomous way of working
Open and transparent international company culture
Exciting Combination of Tech and Sports e-commerce
Very dynamic environment with sport-enthusiastic colleagues
I’m Tayla, The Recruitment Manager at SIGNA-Sports United.
Throughout my career I have had a people-centric focus. It is what drives me and gives me purpose. My passion is to help others, explore and accomplish their dreams.
With an analytical mindset and a passion for people recruitment became my home. A home where I
could build strong relationships and match candidates with their dream positions and careers. My
purpose has always been about inspiring, encouraging and fulfilling aspirations.
Hence why I started at SSU, it is a place that encourages growth, autonomy and innovation. An
environment where your opinions are valued and your impact great. A place filled with passionate
people, hardworking and collaborative, with a team spirit that inspires.
Be INSPIRED, by joining an amazing team of high-calibre individuals that are passionate about sports
and the outdoors. We are SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS, we are DRIVEN, we are PASSIONATE, and we are INNOVATIVE!
Get in Touch: email@example.com