Are you passionate about people and to support them being their best selves at work?
Are you enthusiastic about consulting and supporting leaders to build a workplace atmosphere where employees feel valued for the work they do and can thrive successfully? Are you a change driver who can think strategically and at the same time act pragmatically? Then, we are looking for you: a Senior People and Culture Manager who brings experience and ideas to leave their mark in this role in our diverse, multi-national, fast-paced environment.
- have impact on the whole people life cycle, from defining the long-term people strategy, workforce/budget planning, designing solutions for developing and retaining talent, as well as performance and employee case management.
- partner with our key leaders to understand their needs regarding their talent strategies, people engagement and employee retention.
- collaborate closely with our talent acquisition and employer branding team to lay the foundation to attract and hire capabilities needed for future success of our teams.
- build your strategies and action plans based on data and facts.
- enable our managers to be best leaders and promoters of internal careers.
- improve and innovate processes and procedures and work closely with the People Operations team, the Total Rewards Center of Expertise and your peers across all functions and businesses.
- coach and consult leaders on all leadership, organizational design, change management and legal topics.