SIGNA Sports United (SSU) has built the global #1 sports e-commerce & technology platform with market leading positions in Bike, Tennis, Outdoor & Team Sports. We are leveraging our unique tech and operating platform to power our leading online stores like Fahrrad.de, Bikester, Probikeshop, Tennis-Point, Outfitter, and many more.
SSU is firmly in growth mode, so far in 2021, we have entered the US market with the acquisitions of Tennis Express and Midwest sports, two of the largest tennis platforms in the US, we have acquired WiggleCRC, a global bike retailer, thus creating the biggest online bike retailer in the world. On 15.12.21 Signa Sports United has successfully floated on the New York Stock exchange and is now a publicly traded Company.
Our growth has been propelled by acquiring new Brands in leading sports businesses and scaling our current portfolio through our end-to-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions, connecting & enabling offline specialist retailers and integrating with digital sports communities.
Joining SSU would mean you will be part of high-calibre team, united by passion, driven by innovation, and pioneers in the Sports & Outdoors arena. Have the power to have tremendous impact and be a part of a team that fosters growth, leadership, community and transformation.
The purpose of this role is to act as a Project / Program consultant for Finance by driving the execution and implementation of the main projects for SSU, both outside-in (what is the impact of non-Finance projects on the Finance setup) and inside-out, managing Finance projects (e.g. SAP S 4/Hana implementation and roll-out at subsidiaries, BI-evolution, SOX-implementation etc.) and make sure, relevant business units are appropriately involved. Additionally, creating transparency on the impact and dependencies of process, core cost and service drivers to enable and drive fact-based decision making.
- Passion for bringing SSU to the next level of effectiveness, efficiency, and employee engagement
- Very good planning and organization skills, including project management skills from initiation to closure
- Ability to work well under pressure and act in utmost confidentiality with sensitive leadership information
- Profound understanding of business processes on operational and tactical level combined with Project Management experience (classic and agile), financial and operational understanding
- Experience in managing difficult situations and meetings
- Ability to independently facilitate workshops on various topics in an output-oriented manner while dealing with a high number of different stakeholders
- Proven creativity and curiosity to identify and solve a wide range of functional challenges
- Capability to independently structure, analyze, and synthesize findings
- Ability to interact effectively across hierarchies, functions and cultures
- Ability to adapt to and deliver in quickly changing and uncertain environments
- Ability to work, structure and prioritize independently on a wide range of assignments
- Strong (internal) customer and service orientation in day-to-day work
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Very strong skills in working in Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative, confident and collaborative nature
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Advanced degree (e.g. M.Sc., Diploma) in business administration or similar
- 8 or more years of work experience – a min. two years within a Finance department environment (preferably within different companies, ideally in e-commerce environment)
- SAP (S 4/Hana) experience a strong plus
- PMI Certification a plus
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Experience within multiple functions a plus
- People Management experience
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.