Reporting to the Director, Financial Analysis and Planning, the Sr. Financial Analyst will support functional business leaders and will assist with the development of management presentations for an executive level audience resulting from financial analysis and business case analysis. This role will also support the annual expense budget process, monthly reporting, financial modeling, monthly forecasting, and ad hoc requests. This is an opportunity to support a fast-pace, fast-growing team that is passionate about what they do.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional business partners
- Work with leadership to develop complex financial models and business cases to support key business decisions
- Partner with Brand-level Finance teams and act as the primary preparer of consolidated budgets/forecasts supported by profit and loss statements, cash flow forecasts, and balance sheets
- Assist with the development of management presentations for an executive-level audience resulting from financial analysis and business case analysis
- Assist in the development of the overall long-term financial plan including profit and loss and cash flow projections which reflect business initiatives included in the Strategic Plan.
- Assist in the development and analysis of weekly reports that summarize sales performance, channel traffic, and key KPI’s,
- Drive decision making across the business to meet organizational objectives by providing insightful financial analysis, interpretations, predictions, support, and recommendations
- Prepare various adhoc related reports for partners across the business
- Identify areas of opportunity and recommend solutions for achieving optimal efficiency in Finance
- Perform financial and operational analysis to help influence decision making.