We are looking for a working student/intern to provide support to the Group Lead Total Rewards in the Group People team based in Berlin, Germany.
This work is ideal for you if you already have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, and has experience with, or are willing to learn aspects of the compensation topics within the Human Resources function of an organization.
- Gather, consolidate, and provide analysis on confidential compensation-related information throughout the Group (Compensation policies, Long-term incentive plans, short-term incentives practices)
- Provide support in the management of our equity incentive programs (prepare the launch campaign, proceed to the calculations, gather the confidential information from our entities)
- Provide support during the Short-term incentive annual campaign (calculation, control and follow-up)
- Assists with the internal grading review
- Provide internal compensation data to our market data provider
- Provide support to the finance team and external auditors with relevant compensation-related information.
- Ad-hoc projects and data analysis